This clean RV is ready for your first trip. Text or Call 303-522-2210
Be the 3rd owner of this spacious, well built 2004 Gulfstream Sun Voyager. This gas rig has only 40k miles. From the two slides and solid wood cabinets to the dishwasher this rig is loaded with great features. Driver and passenger both get to enjoy Flexsteel Captain’s Seats. As a passenger you have a pull out desk just in case you’d like to take care of business while on the road.
When you park, swivel the seats to become part of the spacious living area which includes a recliner, pull out sleeper sofa and the dining bench seat folds down into another bed.
Meal preparation is a pleasure in this Sun Voyager with plenty of large solid wood cabinets and drawers, generous counter space and an additional lift up counter, 3-burner stove and 2-door 2-way refrigerator.
Enjoy the large private bathroom which provides all the storage and counter space needed to prepare for the day. The one piece large shower features a seat for shaving and skylight for maximum headroom and natural lighting.
There is plenty of wardrobe storage and counter space in the bedroom plus you can do your laundry with the washer/dryer combo.
This Gulf Stream's has a special two-zone living feature so you have the ability to close off the bedroom area from the rest of the coach for the privacy you desire.
It can't be all perfect... Here are the known issues...
1. Two rear passanger/curb side compartment doors are dented. Compartment are still sealed and work great. (see photos)
2. Rear rotors need to be replaced ($1000 if you have a mechanic do the work about $400 if you do the work. Front brakes and rotors have been replaced within the last 4k miles
3. Monitor lights don't work (see photos)
4. One of the 3 mirrors in the bathroom is cracked.
5. A few places have evidence of cat scratches
6. Toilet flapper doesn't spring closed - have to lift foot lever
Interested? Call or text 303-522-2210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's start your engine and generator
Water system check for you (we winterized in Oct)